How to Cultivate ConfidenceJan 20, 2023
How does confidence show up in your business? You could be thinking right now, "Shannon, I'm super confident in what I do and who I am as an entrepreneur." That's all fine and well, but you may still be exhibiting signs of a lack of confidence. It's all about how you're showing up.
This was one of the major blocks I faced in 2022 and I didn't even know I was facing it until my perspective shifted. People will buy from you when they know, like, and trust you. The more you know, like, and trust yourself, the easier it'll be to help others do so!
So how can you unlock confidence in your business? First, prove to yourself that other people are doing the thing you want to be doing. Then, find ways to create quick wins for clients and get feedback from them. The final thing I did may surprise you. I started using repel marketing, vocalizing who I did not want to work with, sharing the kind of work I did not want to do, and making it clear who was not quite ready for my services.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- How can entrepreneurs build their confidence to command higher prices for their services?
- What are three ways to jumpstart self-confidence as an entrepreneur?
- How can entrepreneurs use repel marketing to build their confidence?
What you'll hear in this episode:
- Why you need to be more confident in your service.
- Why it’s important to have confidence in your business.
- How you can use the example of someone doing what you want to do to build confidence.
- How to get quicker wins and results faster.
- Confidence is not about how you see yourself, but how you assume other people value you.
Here are some brief snippets from this episode:
A lot of what holds us back in building a business is confidence. You can be incredibly confident as an entrepreneur but still be limited by your own confidence. How does confidence actually show up in your business?
Here are three ways that upon reflecting on my journey, that I was able to unlock confidence. First, prove that others can and are doing what you want to do. The second thing I did was I asked for feedback quickly and got clients quick wins.
The one thing that really helped me build confidence really quickly was being willing to use repel marketing. Confidence is about how you assume other people value you or your contribution.
197. Manifestation Mastery with Angela Christian
200. Setting and Exercising Effective Boundaries with Woodrie Burich
205. Lessons From 120 Women Leaders with Julia Boorstin
Find everything you need at www.keepwhatyouearn.com! https://www.keepwhatyouearn.com/
Questions about this episode? Text me!: https://my.community.com/shannonweinsteincpa
Chat about this episode in the Keep What You Earn Community – http://keepwhatyouearn.circle.so
Hire us: https://www.fitnancialsolutions.com/accounting
See how much you can save with an S Corp: https://www.keepwhatyouearn.com/keep-what-you-earn-s-corp-calculator
Find me on IG @shannonkweinstein
Meet me face-to-face on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMlIuZsrllp1Uc_MlhriLvQ
Featured in Yahoo Finance! Read more here: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bookkeepers-accountants-watch-2021-113800161.html
The information contained in this podcast is intended for educational purposes only and is not individual tax advice. Please consult a qualified professional before implementing anything you learn.
confidence, clients, people, realized, business, business owners, entrepreneur, deliver, episode, wins, cfo, service, price, build, selling, confident, repel, pricing